- Over 28 years of experience in insurance defense; trials and appeals
- Judicial staff attorney with the Florida Fourth Judicial Circuit 1993-1994
- Pre-suit representation, mediations, jury trials, appeals
- Defense of third-party cases and first-party cases (including um/uim cases)
- Admitted to Florida and California Bars
- Pre-suit representation, including analyses, statements under oath, affidavits
- Defense of third-party and first-party cases (including u.m. /u.i.m cases); mediations, trials and appeals
- State and federal courts
- Auto, negligence, intentional tort, homeowner, premises liability
Experience and excellent service at competitive rates
- There is no substitute for experience.
- Insurers and self-insureds face ever-increasing litigation burdens. They are to receive excellent service at competitive rates.
- The choices of insurers and self-insureds are to be honored. Their cases should be handled skillfully by the lawyer of their choice, not farmed out to beginner “associate” attorneys.
- Every defense attorney should make a personal contribution to the fight against fraudulent and inflated claims. Defense attorneys must strive to make trials –where necessary– affordable rather than punitive to insurance companies.
- Insurers and self-insureds are to be apprized of their exposure and case-settlement options each step of the way, not one week before trial.